As we continue to carefully monitor the ongoing coronavirus situation, we want you to know your health, safety, and experience are our top priority. We are committed to adhering to state and local safety ordinances.
- Daydream strictly follows all government mandates and public health orders (Federal, State, County, City) and will comply with the COVID-19 level dial restrictions as they are released to the public by government officials.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-traffic and high-touch public areas are completed across all properties with hospital-grade cleaning solutions.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available at each entrance and common area.
- State, local, and CDC required social distancing protocols are strongly encouraged in all areas.
- Plastic shields are in place at the staffed concierge desk.
- Social distancing and COVID precaution signage is displayed throughout the entire community to remind everyone of COVID policies.
- Touch-free temperature check stations are available in the main lobby.
FOR OUR RESIDENTS & THEIR GUESTS
- We encourage you to limit guests in the building at this time, especially if your guest is ill or has recently traveled to an area with an elevated possibility of exposure.
- We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update you as our policies and procedures change. As always, the health, safety, and experience of all Daydream community members is our top priority.
- Should you have any symptoms of the virus, please contact management for support if needed. We ask that anyone experiencing symptoms, or who may have been exposed to COVID-19, avoid coming to the management office or interacting directly with neighbors or staff members in person.
- For the safety of all residents, we ask that all visitors and guests check-in at the front desk to answer preliminary COVID questions and have their temperature checked before being allowed access to the building.
TEAM MEMBERS & TRAINING
- All staff members are following all CDC guidelines, such as practicing proper hand-washing techniques, limiting face touching, wearing masks when interacting with others, and maintaining social distancing protocols.
- Disposable disinfectant wipes are provided so that commonly used surfaces (including doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks, etc.) can be wiped down by employees before each use.
- All staff members wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including gloves and sanitary masks during direct interactions with residents and guests, and while handling packages.
- Anyone entering our community, including arriving guests, prospective residents coming in for tours, incoming calls regarding service requests, vendors or delivery couriers entering the building (as opposed to just dropping something off) will be temperature checked and asked the following screening questions:
- Have you or has anyone in your home had contact within the last fourteen days with any person under screening/testing for COVID-19, or with anyone with known or suspected COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Fever (100.4°F or higher), or a sense of having a fever.
- A new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- New shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- A new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition.
- New muscle aches (myalgias) that you cannot attribute to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise).
FOR HOMESHARE GUESTS (Select Properties)
- Daydream restricts guest reservations when the city is experiencing a COVID code red or purple designations.
- All homeshare/hospitality guests are required to check-in at the front desk and required to answer preliminary COVID questions and are temperature checked prior to being allowed access in the building.
- We provide contactless check-in and check-out.
- Cleaning teams are using hospital-grade cleaning and disinfectant products throughout the building and guestrooms, both before and after hosting a homeshare guest.
- Wellbeing Kits are provided to every guest which include masks, hand sanitizers, and disinfectant wipes.
- Before and after every guest we mark the room with a Clean Room Seal. This indicates to guests and returning residents that their room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Resident linens are replaced with fresh hotel-grade linens before every visit. Linens are washed with high heat in order to ensure they are free from any germs.