As we continue to carefully monitor the ongoing coronavirus situation, we want you to know your health, safety, and experience are our top priority. We are committed to adhering to state and local safety ordinances.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-traffic and high-touch public areas are completed across the property with hospital-grade cleaning solutions.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes each entrance and common areas.
- State, local, and CDC required social distancing protocols are strongly encouraged all areas.
- Nightly Electrostatic spraying to all common areas.
- Plastic shields at staffed concierge desk.
FOR OUR RESIDENTS
- We are also encouraging residents to limit guests in the building at this time, especially if your guest is ill or has recently traveled to an area with an elevated possibility of exposure. Please do your part to help all of us limit potential exposure.
- We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update you as our policies and procedures change. As always, your health, safety and experience is our top priority.
- Should you have any symptoms, please call us and let us know how we can serve you. We ask that you avoid coming to the management office or interacting directly with neighbors or staff members in person.
STAFF & TRAINING
- All staff are following all CDC guidelines including practicing proper hand-washing techniques, have been reminded not to touch their faces, and are maintaining social distancing protocols.
- Providing disposable disinfectant wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks, etc.) can be wiped down by employees before each use.
- Staff wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including gloves and sanitary masks during direct interactions with residents, guests, and while handling packages.
FOR HOMESHARE GUESTS (Select Properties)
- Contactless check-in and check-out.
- Cleaning teams are using hospital-grade cleaning and disinfectant products throughout the building and guestrooms.
- Wellbeing Kits to every guest – includes masks, hand sanitizers, and disinfectant wipes.
- Clean Room Seal – this seal indicates to guests that their room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Resident linens are replaced with fresh hotel-grade linens before every visit. Linens are washed with high heat temperatures.